Our Music Video

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Choreography

The type of dancing/choreography we do will all come down to the genre of the song. Seeing how Loren and I are both into our Rnb/hip hop songs I was thinking of something more street dance related. Below are a few dance videos which we can co operate into our own music video depending on what kind of choreography we want to include.

Out of all the music videos I have seen, this music video (Missy Elliot - Chingaling) has to be the most creative out of them all. The four males dance incredibly whilst confusing the audience and leaving them thinking whether the video has been edited in slow motion or whether they are purposely dancing like that! I think this would really entertain the audience, keeping them engaged throughout.

The scene about is out of Step up2 - The Streets. What i really liked about how the music fits in with the visuals is the dance steps which are emphasised by an instrument or a beat. I think this is really effective and makes the dance look even better than what it actually is. To explain my point further I have found a bit from the music video Entourage - Omarion. Seconds 3.13 in. Unfortunately, I couldn't paste the video into the blog cause the link had been disabled but here is the website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXFjk7D6fsk

No comments:

Post a Comment