Our Music Video

Friday, December 11, 2009

Evaluation

On Tuesday we conducted our evaluation for the project. To add some visual context to it we decided to record us saying it instead of typing it up. As a group of two Nisha and I thought it would be most effective if we split the questions up between us, me getting questions 1 and 3 and her getting questions 2 and 4. We had to speak for minimum of 15 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes. At first we were worried that we would not be able to fill this time, however once we got started we could not stop talking and found that we were pushed for time rather than trying to fill up the gaps.
Both  Nisha and I hate performing in front of the camera and therefore found this task very nerve racking and hard. We both would of preferred to write an essay!!Overall though i felt it went okay, with us answering every question and using the maximum amount of time. However on my part i felt that i let my nerves get the better of me and left out some vital things which would of made the evaluation a lot better if i had put them in. Due to this i have decided to post a few bits that i missed out up on my own blog, filling in all the gaps. I felt that Nisha held herself together well and answered everything pefectly. Her questions came across a lot more fluent and well thought out than mine as she was able to overcome her nerves of performing in front of the camera a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment